Friday, August 29, 2014

When Will Homeowners Rent to More Ladies?



 Well, the bisexual stalker is still harassing
 & I told the homeowner. She is probably s-
 urprised to find out what he really is. He h-
 as a lot of folks fooled but he is a fraud. It
 is obvious because of some of his actions.

 He is no more religious than the previous p-
 ope. People like those two only utilize religi-
 on for their own personal gains. He is so co-
 nfused like any sissy priests, monks, popes,
 deacons, pastors, & bishops.

You all know that I detect bull immediately. He
have been harassing me since I moved in the n-
ice house. He have been harassing the studen-
ts sometimes too. Why do chumps like that g-
et to stay? They should be the first 1's booted
way out with no chance of returning.

That stalker Eli is usually in his restroom wh-
en I go into my restroom. Sometimes, he is e-
ven waiting in his bathroom because I can he-
ar him in there. Trust me, the students have h-
eard him in there.

That is just completely wrong. It's not a coin-
cidence ever even if it seem like those. That
is what he wants folks to think so they don't
take the incidents seriously. He goes in his ri-
ght when I go into mine.

She should be able to hear that fool because
his room is right over hers. The other house-d-
wellers, the cat, the dog, and neighbors can
hear that clown. He makes a lot of noise and
play like he is talking on the phone.

Maybe he does talk on it sometimes but I be-
lieve that sometimes he talks to himself. He e-
ven has his television turned up loud so that
no one can hear his footsteps.

He needs mental help. He steps out of his ro-
om either right before or after I do step out of
my room. He runs in and out going nowhere.
He comes into the kitchen when I'm cleaning
up then he goes in to the backyard. Why? I
do not need an audience when I'm cleaning
or ever.

Sometimes, he is already out there so he c-
omes back in when he knows I'm in the kitc-
hen. What is wrong with him? She thinks th-
at he is moving through the house normally,
of course.

I know he is a queer or bisexual that does so-
me of his so-called normal actions either bef-
ore I step out of my room or after. He even l-
eaves his door open just to view me going in-
to my room. What? That is not right ever!

I have slammed my door a couple of times be-
cause he is a sissy. Sometimes, he will step
out of his room as soon as I step out of my re-
stroom. When I go to use the bathroom, he w-
ill start running in & out of the house some-
times. I still check my room for cameras.

He is a false prophet to the extreme. I can not
believe that she allowed him to move into her
house. He is the worst but trying to be the be-
st. Why do dudes think that they can get away
bi and gay stuff?

Why do they turn like that when there are tons
of ladies in this world? There are no valid reas-
ons for them being like that. They need to stop
being soft. Clowns, you all need to lust and/or
love ladies. Stop trying to be ladies. Get tough.

I had to write this to release. I could severely
punish that fool and he would not know what
bricks hit him. I must stay calm though beca-
use I could come through like hours of tornad-
oes.

No comments:

Post a Comment