Thursday, August 14, 2014

When Will Folks Stop Saying: "Really?" (That Word Is Used in Question Form; Without a Sentence.) (HAH!)



I could always see the northwest side way befo-
re I got to work. I could view the southeast side
as soon as I arrived at work. HAH-HAH-HAH-H-
AH!




Yesterday, I ordered 5 footlong sandwiches, twe-
nty-four cookies, & 2 packs of apple slices from
the restaurant Subway. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!




I thought that they delivered like Pizza Hut, so I
waited until I had to leave for work. Then I thoug-
ht that the food will be brought to the house late.




I called the shop this morning & asked 2 questi-
ons. The store associate said the store manag-
er might drop them off; since a day has passed.
Yes, she is wonderful even if she do not do that.




I had to get some bottles of V8 Fusion Juice, s-
ome country bread, & some hot dog buns from
downstairs. HAH-HAH!! My Safeway groceries
were delivered right on time today though.




I need to stay on the computer most of the day;
to keep the money coming in. I also make time
to check my messages, send photos to ladies,
download ladies' pictures, research, download
useful applications, listen to music, read, & st-
udy. HA!!




I have to stay honest and pour everything out of
my heart. Xena! Tina!! Gina! Lena! Serena! She-
ena! Nina! OOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment