Sunday, August 17, 2014

Misery Loves Company So That is Why Some Do What Evil They Do




The lyrical hip-hop group Digable Planets bo-
ldly took chances. Their 1993 LP Reaching is
an album that need to be listened to repeated-
ly. Their second album Blowout Comb too.

I know that I'm even too dapper for offices &
that is why I did not get certain jobs. TRUE! I
stand out everywhere so get over the animos-
ity. My style is out of this world. HAH-HAH!

Jacob's son Joseph went through some stuff
that I still go through, but he went through it
with his some family members. I go through
similar bull with most in public & some in p-
rivate. I can not relate to favoritism though.

Since Joseph was the good son, Jacob ma-
de him the favorite one. He gave him a styl-
ish robe. Jacob also gave him special privil-
eges. His other sons started hating Joseph
extremely.

They thought that he was loved more than
them. He had a dream regarding being a k-
ing so he let them know. Joseph even got
the task to watch over his older brothers.
Yes, they started hating him even more.

Joseph's father sent him to check up on
them. He walked for about 5 days to rea-
ch those bad seeds. He found them, they
attacked him, took off his robe, & threw
him in a water-less pit.

In other words, his own brothers tried to
murder him. They even sold him as a sla-
ve for 20 shekels to a rich Egyptian. All
because he had faith, was great, obeyed
his father, and received favoritism-like tr-
eatment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment