Sunday, August 24, 2014

Anterior Wall Vaginal Repair



Doctors can fix ladies' anterior walls that beco-
me damaged after they give birth to kids. A pr-
olapse of the beginning (anterior) wall of the va-
gina normally derives from a soft spot. That ce-
rtain spot is located in the powerful tissue layer
(fascia) that separates the vagina from the blad-
der.

That irregular softness can create an uncomfo-
rtable bulge that stretches way past the vagin-
al opening. I know a lady that had that problem.
I did as much as I could to help her. I was the-
re for her. That soft spot can also trigger drag-
ging in the vagina.

Those issues can be solved with anterior vagin-
al repair and the front (anterior) wall of the vag-
ina will become so tight again.

The process starts with the surgeon cutting th-
rough the beginning wall of the vagina. The bla-
dder is placed back where it's supposed to be.
Someone might fold the vaginal wall or partial-
ly cut some of it away.

Some stitches (sutures) will be created in tis-
sue between the vagina & the bladder. The v-
agina's walls will definitely be held together w-
ith those. The walls will be back in the right p-
ositions.

The medical professional most likely will put
some human-made, synthetic material betw-
een the bladder & vagina. The stitches will a-
ttach the walls of the vagina to the tissue on
the side of the pelvis.

No comments:

Post a Comment