Thursday, August 14, 2014

I Retired (I Wish That Hot Allison Knew How Much I Wanted Her) (OOH, Ally!)



Since I retired, I will not need a vehicle right now.
I was going to purchase one this month but I wi-
ll wait instead. I don't go to a lot of places anyw-
ay. Trust me, I quickly walked, hopped on buses,
jumped on trains, and caught cabs to get to a lot
of ladies. Some ladies have brought me home. H-
AH-HAH-HAH!

I do need to get a vehicle to pick ladies up for da-
tes & take them home. HAH! I have been paying
ladies gas money & the cost of the dates. HAH!
In other words, I am not just sitting in the passe-
nger's seat. I'm doing my part. So, she is not loo-
king at me all crazy (no freeloading). HAH-HA!

Now, that I have more personal time, I can adver-
tise my little opportunities even more effectively.
I will do my third review this week. I'll go to mo-
re places eventually. I have control over my inco-
me.

Trust me, no one will miss me even though I wo-
rked so hard. I will end this with saying: "I will m-
iss Alison, Michelle, the ladies in the dispatch of-
fice, the ladies in the front offices, and the ladies
upstairs. I am attracted to those ladies certainly.
I sincerely hope that they keep excelling.

Alison does not work there anymore. I always re-
spected her & I wish her well. Now, I can admit
my attraction to her. She's outspoken for sure &
she is strong. Good luck with everything, Alison.

No comments:

Post a Comment