Friday, August 8, 2014

Lady, I Would Immediately Cook Dinner For You While Your Feet Are Propped Up



I certainly would do that positive action and on
a consistent basis. Lady, I would bring you yo-
ur plate full of food and your favorite beverage
too. You would have to take your eyes off of 1
of your favorite programs for just a moment. H-
AH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!

I would get everything set up for you. Then, I wo-
uld bow down to you, step away, and let you e-
at your meal. I know that I would just stand the-
re for a moment and look into your eyes for aw-
hile. I like earning your trust always.

Then, I would look up at the ceiling like it was
the sky. I am glad that we decided to have a st-
rong, fun friendship. Then, I would finally go get
my plate and come right back to you, good lady.
HAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment