Saturday, August 23, 2014

What I Usually Watch When I Have a Television (This is From My One of My Online Profiles.)

I like several types of music but metal & hard
rock are my favorites. I appreciate industrial, c-
lassical, death metal, black metal, hardcore, c-
ountry, thrash, classic rock, folk, blues, and r-
ockabilly too.

There are a lot of sub-genres that people need
to check out. I go way back to when the genr-
es first were created. I respect the masters, liv-
ing legends, & dead legends.

When I do watch TV, I watch the old school c-
hannels Me-TV, Antenna TV, & TCM. I will w-
atch TV Land when they show old shows Go-
lden Girls, Cosby Show, Three's Company, G-
unsmoke, & Bonanza.

I respect the show Hot In Cleveland & not just
because the cast of ladies are hot & smart. HA!
I respect their work on previous shows. Valerie
even did intense TV movies. HA! OOH, Valerie!

I will watch ESPN for highlights. I do watch G-
olf Channel for highlights too but I'll watch the
Ladies of Professional Golf Association's tour-
naments fully. HAH! OOH, golf ladies!

I'm looking for a new lady. Rock on, Paula Cr-
eamer, Lizette Salas, Cristie Kerr, Suzanne P-
ettersen, Michelle Wie, Inbee Park, Sandra G-
al, Mariajo Uribe, Brittany Lincicome, Azaha-
ra Munoz, Lexi Thompson, & Beatrice Reca-
ri. OOH-OOH-OOH-OOH-OOH-OOH!!!

I watch super-classic shows like I Love Lucy,
the Andy Griffith Show, Gomer Pyle USMC,
Mayberry RFD, Gilligan's Island, Bewitched, I
Dream of Jeannie, Hazel, Brady Bunch, That
Girl, Taxi, Cheers, & Roseanne. HAH-HAH!

I also watch the Twilight Zone, Outer Limits,
Lost in Space, Batman, Wonder Woman, P-
erry Mason, Daniel Boone, Big Valley, Raw-
hide, Wanted Dead or Alive, F-Troop, Irons-
ide, Kojak, Night Gallery, Thriller, & Leave
It To Beaver. HA! I'm a decent loner & nut.
HA!!

I also watch many of the shows on PBS a-
fter 3:00 PM to about 7:00 AM. That chan-
nel has informative documentaries, news p-
rograms, funny cartoons, & those old, Briti-
sh sitcoms. MI-5, Primeval, & Dr. Who are
awesome 1-hour shows.

American Experience, American Masters, I-
ndependent Lens, Nightly Business Report,
PBS Newshour, Wild Kratts, Word Girl, C-
all the Midwife, Inspector Lewis, Foyle's W-
ar, Miranda, Keeping Up Appearances, As T-
ime Goes By, Men Behaving Badly, & Thin
Blue Line are stand-out shows too. So rare!

I'll watch PBS sometimes. FX has true sup-
erhero movies on sometimes. I relate to Pet-
er Parker/Spiderman & Bruce Wayne-Batm-
an extremely. We are loners who got some
ladies & lucky. HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!! I even
have powers similar to them. Grin!

You have to check out TCM Underground
films. They're shown on TCM after 12 AM.
HA! You can learn new languages with the
subtitles. HA!!! I told you all that I'm deep
& silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment