Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Oh No!





Hot Jennifer Huston left a suicide note for
her family to read. She died of asphyxiati-
on after hanging herself. The bottle was e-
mpty. I miss you, articulate Jennifer.

What could I have done and/or said to m-
ake her appreciate life fully again? If I was
there, I would have came up with a lot of
powerful words and valid reasons.

Some things were missing in her life and
she just needed to live continuously to lo-
cate them. I wish that I did know her.

Janise Wright's body was found in the wo-
ods close to some manufactured house pa-
rk. A teen was arrested for the rape and k-
illing of her.

They suspected Janise's father because he
was charged with molestation of two unde-
rage girls (ages 8 & 15) over 10 years ago.
James did plead guilty to a misdemeanor
assault charge regarding the 15-year old g-
irl.


No comments:

Post a Comment