Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hot Jenifer Huston

The Virginia ladies' tennis team won their first
ACC Title on April 28, 2014. Hot Danielle Co-
llins was crowned Most Valuable Player.

On July 24, 2014, hot Jenifer Huston became
missing. She was residing in Oregon and she
left 2 kids behind. Her family will take care of
them certainly.

Jenifer's body was found near her SUV. The-
re is no evidence of murder. She did have so-
me nonlethal-sleeping pills with her.

I wish that I was traveling with her during her
journey. I would have had several deep conv-
ersations with her and held her a lot. Rest in
peace, deserving lady.

Little Jenise Wright disappeared from Breme-
rton, Washington. Some state welfare assoc-
iates took the immediate family's other two k-
ids from their home.

We hope that Jenise's parents did not hire that
teenager to hurt her. Sometimes family membe-
rs pay others to do evil things to other family m-
embers. TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment