Wednesday, August 6, 2014
The Owner and Editor of the Blitz Weekly Publication; Will Post My Ume Review Tonight and Promote it Tomorrow (COOKOO! HEY! )
Some folks do some sneaky, freaky, cree-
py stuff in their residences. Yes, some ha-
ve tall fences put up for a lot of wrong reas-
ons. WHOA! I will start on my next review
this week.
The more that I think about my work histo-
ry, I actually started working back in the l-
ate 80's; doing chores for folks. I also thr-
ew newpapers in yards, and on sidewalks.
HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!
I was a busboy at Cafe Society in late '92
or early 1993. It was located in Highland P-
ark in a ritzy development, so I stood out.
Yes, I am always ready to clock out about
5 minutes after I clock in. A lot of good te-
mp assignments filled the gaps; within my
work history since 1994. They kept me af-
loat.
More than 1,000, 000 Russians have com-
mitted suicide. Currently, I am utilizing the
Sun Oxy Fresh Dishwasihng Liquid as bo-
dywash. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-
HAH-HAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment