After getting sent back to the USA from
the UK, I stayed in some shelters. I was
too ashamed to tell any family members
or any of the ladies that I got to know w-
ell. Those are the only friends that I have.
I did not want to go back to stay with my
mother or sister. I was the one who took
the trip to the UK so I was ready to suff-
er for awhile. I was the person who did n-
ot save up enough money before traveli-
ng abroad.
I resided with my sister in December ‘11
to about April 2012 & I payed her back.
My lease had expired at the complex th-
at I lived in so I had to go somewhere. I
did quit a good job.
I rented a Raleigh-Durham suite during
my layover for the UK. I slept in a Chic-
ago airport during the layover for Texas.
At least I visited two more states. I ran
out of cash, got stuck at the DFW Airp-
ort, then I went to a Fort Worth shelter.
More months passed and I left Texas in
February 2013. Knowing about the serio-
us amount of jealousy that I get in public
and private, I decided to stay in hospital
waiting rooms.
When I first arrived in Oklahoma, I did
sleep in some shelters for about 6 nig-
hts. I ate at some of those often thou-
gh. They serve some good food. HAH-
HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
I slept on the streets, in a post office,
then on a museum's staircase before
sleeping in medical centers. I was w-
alking around with 2 duffel bags and
a large luggage roller.
I gradually minimized my load to bec-
ome more mobile. A security guard, a
lawyer, some police officers, & some
ladies helped me in the beginning too.
Some strangers offered me rides & t-
here are still some decent people left
in this cold world. The churches were
places that I went to for solace.
I resided at some medical centers du-
ring the evenings & looked for work d-
uring the days. I found a job, worked h-
ard, & rested well.
Doctors, nurses, & others saw me re-
laxing and said nothing. I always clean-
ed up every restroom that I utilized. I k-
ept the waiting rooms organized too. H-
AH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
I spoke to some of the patients' family
members. They noticed that I was try-
ing so they left me alone. I slept in a
conference room of a hospital too.
I am the creative man who would even
think about living at medical centers &
actually do it. HAH-HAH-HA! I did it wi-
th ease & respect & I bothered nobody.
I was allowed to do it for several weeks.
I had to write about the interesting expe-
rience. I did meet some great folks dur-
ing my visits. HA!
I even gave a lady the other 1/2 of my
Little Ceasar's Hot-n-Ready Pizza for
her, & her ill mother. I sincerely hope
that all of those people are doing alri-
ght. I certainly am and I will keep ma-
king progress. Thank you all for the h-
ospitality. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment