Wednesday, August 20, 2014

l Will Not Post Too Many Links In One Place Anymore (HAH-HAH-HAH-COOKOO!)




Yesterday, a decent, traffic exchange website
suspended a lot of my links because they did
not work. I checked all of them except 1. They
do work properly & they immediately showed
in Google. Those are affiliate links.

Some of those kind of links are long, and odd-
looking to the eyes. Some are like tame versi-
ons of HTML codes (banners, videos, websi-
tes, & so on). HAH-HAH! I believe that those
are some reasons why errors showed up.

I know that the administrators know that from
years of dealing with miscellaneous URL's. H-
AH!!!!! I went ahead & removed them though.
I like my good reputation and I maintain it on-
line and off consistently. AY!

A lot of those companies prefer their affiliates
to place their banners on websites. To them, l-
inks have become secondary. I was trying to p-
ost as many links & banners as possible. HA!
I have to make sure that the link matches the
banner every time. HAH-HAH!

I have make sure that I copy & paste the image
URL completely each time. HA! I'll accomplish
that with the HTML codes for the banners, and
website links too. COO!! I do place banners on
most websites right. HAH-HAH!

I registered about 3 domains yesterday. Yes, I
choose to use my full name for them. After I s-
et them up right, I will place banners on those.
Five of my URL's passed and are getting serio-
us traffic, and clicks. Pam, lets have a picnic at
the park. OOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment