Saturday, August 23, 2014

Clean the Toilet From the Bottom to the Top (HAH!)


It's wise to get domain names properly inde-
xed within major search engines. I will not do
it right now though. We did not come from b-
acteria. Jehovah God made us & we were bu-
ilt so complex.

Marcia Cross can forever be my boss. OOH!
Her, Lorraine, every other lady, & girls have
awesome brains. Check your online friends' l-
ists often to make sure that you did not add
anyone accidentally. Stay cautious too.

Hoping that no more plastic bags get thrown
in water or on lands. I was going purchase s-
ome Safeway Kitchen Silly Circles Cereal ju-
st to find out how they taste. HAH-HAH-HA!

Clean the toilet from the bottom to the top w-
ith paper towels (They are easily disposable.).
HA! Make sure to clean the inside of the bowl
too. Before my groceries arrived, I did get so-
me sourdough slices and bananas from down-
stairs. HA! When will corruption end in religio-
ns?


No comments:

Post a Comment