Friday, August 22, 2014
The Goddess Spot (Ladies, I Search for it Every Time) (That is the Truth, Ruth!)
I have always known that ladies have two vaginal
places that replies to stimulation, especially con-
stant stimulation. The first one is certainly residi-
ng close to the back of the vaginal canal. The ce-
rvix is the opening of the uterus & that one is loc-
ated near it.
Of course, the secondary one is the Goddess sp-
ot. That is the infamous place positioned on the u-
pper, anterior wall of the vagina. It is supposedly a-
bout 1 to 1 and a half inches (maybe 2) past the o-
pening of the vagina.
It is in back of the pubic bone. Some ladies can't
find theirs. Ladies, I'm always willing to make my
my free services available until I am attached. H-
AH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
Some ladies show a wide variety of emotions wh-
ile searching for those and when those are arous-
ed. Trust me, I always probe for those ladies' uni-
que spots and I always will. OOH, ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment