Sunday, August 17, 2014

Traffic Exchanges Are Also Good Ways to Make Sales



I always knew that my last job was going to
just be a long, pit stop. HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!!
When will earthlings stop saying: "apps," &
start back calling them applications?

Jehovah God changed Jacob's name to Isra-
el. God did allow polygamy to occur for awhi-
le. Jesus Christ must had a talk with his fath-
her because Jesus brought monogamy back
as the Creator's original law. WHOA!

I found out today that Large Professor told
Nas to tone down some of his complex lyri-
cs. Nas kept the most important, deep ones
though.

Large Professor (Extra P) was apart of the
lyrical-hip-hop group Main Source. Their al-
bum Breaking Atoms was released in 1991.
It helped set the standard for hip-hop.

That album was re-issued in 2008 with rem-
ixes included. One in particular is the rough
song Faking the Funk (Remix). It is another
song that must be heard. It is silly too.

The song Understanding is on Nas's '91 de-
mo tape. Nas's best friend Ill Will was shot
on May 23, 1992. He was there when it oc-
curred. A brother of Nas was shot too but
he was still living that dark night.

Nas rhymed on a MC Serch song called B-
ack to the Grill. It is from the 1992 album
Return of the Product.

MC Serch (3rd Bass) created that LP aft-
er the lyrical-hip-hop group 3rd Bass went
separate ways. I remember when Serch re-
eleased the single Here it Comes. HAH!

My brother got into a disagreement with
a gang member (next door neighbor). Y-
es, my blood brother was shot and killed
in 1993. I witnessed it & I was almost sh-
ot too. I ducked some bullets because of
my quickness. Rest in peace, Leverne.

Nas gave Serch a demo to shop around. F-
aith Newman was looking for Nas all along
so she signed him. Serch became the exe-
cutive producer for the debut of Nas.

So, Serch contacted the producer DJ Prem-
ier (Primo) and Large Professor contacted
the producer Pete Rock. The rare artist Q-
Tip (A Tribe Called Quest) also produced a
song on that album. The producer L.E.S. g-
ets credit too.

The standout songs on that album are NY
State of Mind, The World is Yours, Halfti-
me, Memory Lane, One Love, Represent,
and It Ain't Hard To Tell.

The standout songs on his second album
are The Message, Black Girl Lost, and If
I Ruled the World. Some of his words are
vulgar so please excuse him. He has to
be himself. You all only get the realness
from me.




No comments:

Post a Comment