Saturday, August 9, 2014
I Will Always Remember These Ladies and Not Just Because I Received Sincere Hugs From 2 of Them (OOH!)
I remember when some upset lady hugged me
tight for 10 minutes in a lounge after I danced
with her all night. I sensed that she was going
through some things, so I was happy to be the-
re for her. I just hope that she is doing alright.
I remember when the lady that was standing
next to me cried when the band Otep perfor-
med their song My Confession. Some bad th-
ings must have happened to her so the lyrics
became what she went through.
She was a total stranger to me but she hugg-
ed me for the rest of the show. Otep Shama-
ya used all of her strength to write that song.
I wanted to get on stage & hug her.
I wish Emily well on all of her endeavors. I k-
now she will excel in several fields. She sure-
ly is a witty, silly, creative lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment