Monday, August 18, 2014

I Could Have Paid the Past Due Storage Fee and the Late Fees (HAH-HAH!)


You all should listen to the London Philharmonic 
Orchestra. I had their LPO Sampler on CD and
I uploaded it to my Windows Media Player. Act-
ually, a lot of my CD's are in either my desktop
or laptop. I had to leave my vast collection back
in Texas in a storage space. 

The website discogs.com will help me replace it
and even make it much vaster. I gave a lot of my
furniture away. I gave my televisions to my moth-
er & sister. They did not need them though. I left 
a VCR at my mom's place. 

I did lose a lot of my writing, photos of me, some 
curtain liners, a VCR, & collages of ladies. Why? 
I decided not to pay the past due storage fee and 
late fees. HAH-HAH!! I gave my lady-shrine-comp-
act disc players to a Fort Worth art gallery. COO!

They auctioned my stuff off. I will pay those fees 
this year. It's in line with my other debt. I also ha-
ve to pay Bank of America $1,034 because I ac-
cidentally overdrawn my account. So, I have to a-
dd those to my $4269 debt. Trust me, I will hand-
le it.


No comments:

Post a Comment