A lot of dudes act tough but a lot of them are
actually sissies. Some don't hide it either so
you know immediately what they are. A lot
of those dudes look regular but a sufficient a-
mount of them are undercover fools.
Some of those frauds even have girlfriends, lady
friends and/or wives so you know that are very
wrong for hurting those ladies. Some of the girls
and ladies even allow those fake dudes to be fr-
uity/feminine. Some of the dudes even hang with
groups that consist of bisexual and/or gay dudes.
What? The world accepts so much crap now.
I know that every other dude is not bisexual or
gay. No offense to the other totally straight du-
des worldwide. You all know who I am talking
about (the ones who perpetrate consistently).
Did you know that a lot of the earthlings who
call us stupid are really the dumb ones? G-
ood grammar belongs to all races but some
do not speak it.
Some companies just want to hire puppets. W-
hen they can't control some employees, they j-
ust try hard to remove them.
Some should know that the bulk of the work is
about removing office products from the conv-
eyors. When those are put on pallets, there is
not much else to do. There is too much down-
time so I like to keep moving.
So, I find other things to do to stay busy. Hous-
ekeeping, stacking bad pallets, and stacking to-
tes are actually apart of hard work. I do not like
standing around and they know that. COO!
I always come back to the lines to help out. So-
me co-workers actually hide the brooms, dust
mops, shovels, and dust pans. Yes, they need
serious mental help every minute.
Yes, some go that far to stop me from cleaning
because they are not doing it. You know that s-
ome of their places are dirty.
No comments:
Post a Comment