Saturday, July 12, 2014

You All Never Have to Look the Part to Be Apart Of Any Scene


Going to the Mecca & forget about going to Tribeca.
Wearing band shirts even when we aren't going to t-
heir concerts. Before late 2007, I used to wear those
kind of shirts everyday and everywhere.

I got dapper & gradually kept adding button-down s-
hirts to my wardrobe. I also implemented suit jacke-
ts, corduroy pants, slacks, nylon socks, & loafers in-
to my style. I never forgot my rock roots or my met-
al roots ever though.

I still wear some of my t-shirts under my so-called fa-
ncy shirts. HA! I'm constant proof that clothes do not
make the true hard rocker and metalhead.

I never even look the part when I did wear those shir-
ts that often, because I wore all kinds of colors. I also
wore shirts regarding bands of miscellaneous genres.
I always took chances. HAH!

So folks, you all do not have to look the parts of any
scene to truly be apart of any scene. Some think th-
at they do & that has always been the problem. For-
get stereotypes & what your peers say.

A lot of them are lost in the trying-to-fit-in-thing that
mentally harms earthlings worldwide every second. P-
lease do not listen to jokes/some people that go aga-
inst you. They have misinformation about scenes.

In other words, goth, metal, rock, skateboarding, &
any other scene comes from within. I was skateboa-
rding when I was a little kid. I have always been mo-
re metal and rock than most.

I thought that I was kind of Gothic or Gothic horror,
when I was younger. After reading info in Wikipedia
regarding the word, I'm definitely not. I read about it
years ago.

I continue to show interest in freaky-looking ladies &
normal-looking ladies. I dated a lot of those types of
ladies several years back. She had to stand out. HA!
I don't discriminate in other words. It is all about get-
ting to know those ladies well & seeing what happe-
ns. OOH!

I have always had a passion for those ladies, big lad-
ies, and older ladies. HA!!! I have allowed the young
adult ladies in my life too over the years. Ladies des-
erve applause for just making through what they go t-
hrough.

Some have got carried away with Gothic horror thou-
gh. Some of them do not know the meanings & get t-
rapped in the so-called goth looks. There are no parti-
cular looks to the real Gothic people.

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein book (1818) kind of infl-
uenced the horror and fashion parts of it though. Then
came nonstop novels, books, art, films, music, vide-
os, & websites to feed this world of what it was sup-
posed to be about.

Even Mary Shelley would have said that she had no p-
arts in the relaying of misinformation. She just wanted
to write an extraordinary book and she accomplish-
ed that feat.

I forgot to mention that Mary Shelley passed away
on February 1, 1851. Rest in peace, Mary. There's
no way that she can rock on. Silly me! HA!

I had to re-read her info & the Gothic info. HAH!!!
Earlier, it was like I was talking to the dead. She
did not know that folks was going to get carried
away with Gothic horror and romance.

I must admit though the ladies look so great be-
ing so-called Gothic. They're the ones that look
good in the bold make-up. HAH!! I always knew
more about the genres and the sub-genres than
the majority. WHY?

Because I researched even as a tyke. Always r-
emember that looks mean nothing & forget wh-
en you are told otherwise. Look up the word G-
othic & you all will find out a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment