Friday, July 11, 2014
Every Community
Even when things go wrong I maintain. I always find ways
to alleviate my pain. I test neighborhoods when I walk thro-
ugh them. Some folks show hate, ignorance, stuff that oth-
ers paid for, & rims. They need to know that some do not c-
are what material items that they have. Did they pay for all
of them themselves? NO!
Will they ever acknowledge that we are human race? We
are all Jehovah God's children and it's time to embrace. I
sincerely want reach and teach them all. I certainly don't
want any of them to fall.
I want them to grow and open their narrow-minds. I want
them to know that they can cross the good lines. We ne-
ed to have meetings daily & show compassion. We need
to listen sincerely and take some action.
We need to live good and accept everybody. We need to
make all earthlings free ultimately. We need to really ma-
ke every lady feel forever special. HAH!!! We need to see
every person as an individual.
We need to make corrections within all systems. TRUE!!
We need to improve everything like Kim and Tim. We ne-
ed to elevate and effectively communicate. We need to c-
hange a nice amount like honest Kate.
We need to learn about a lot of different cultures. We ne-
ed to stay away from scams, schemes, & vultures. We d-
efinitely need to regularly try make some progress. We ne-
ed to analyze every real opportunity. We need to have sin-
cere unity in every community. WHOA!! OH!! Give me so-
me cake, lady! HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment