Monday, July 14, 2014

Cassidy Stay is Still Alive and She Has a Bright Future

Cassidy Stay survived the brutal attack on her fami-
ly. Her immediate family did not though. Rest in pea-
ce, Katie Stay. Rest in peace, siblings of Cassidy. R-
est in peace, father of Cassidy.

Saying: "I suffered through the years and shed so m-
any tears," like the late-great lyrical hip-hopper Tup-
ac. Rest in peace, Sir. Mo Martin won the Ricoh La-
dies British Open on July 13, 2014.

The band Fifth Amendment were a bold, metal-based
band. I found out them about years ago after hearing
their resonating song Scared Am I. It's on a Rock S-
ound compilation.

That song and the song Camera Shy made their poin-
ts clear. They released the true LP Fifth Amendment
in 2000.

The band Kiss has a song called Within. The lyrics
are bold. Screaming: "I want to see from within!!!"
Screaming: "I want to be where I have been!" Scr-
eaming: "I want a truth, not a lie!" Screaming: "I w-
ant to live before I die!"

No comments:

Post a Comment