Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Some of the Ladies of Egypt
Merneith, Neith, Queen Nimaethap, Queen Khentkaus 1, Queen
Khentaus 2, Queen Bunefer, Queen Sobekneferu, Queen Neferti-
ti, Queen Sitdjehuti, Tetisheri, Queen Ahhotep 1, Queen Ahhotep
2, Queen Ahmose-Inhapy, and Lady Rai.
Queen Ahmose-Nefertari, Queen Meritaten, Queen Ankhesenam-
um/Ankhesenpaaten, Berenice 1, Berenice 2, Berenice 3, Queen
Hatshepsut, Cleopatra 1, Cleopatra 2, Cleopatra 3, Cleopatra 4,
Cleopatra 5, Cleopatra 6, Cleopatra 7, & Cleopatra 8.
Some of those ladies were involved in inbreeding, murder, suicide,
& deceit. Some did betray their spouses/family members in sever-
al wicked ways. Those are the major downsides & that crap occu-
rs in a lot of countries. When will it ever end? They should not do
those things at all because they are never acceptable.
A lot of those ladies accomplished a lot & gave back to their co-
untries. At least some were trying hard to become good/decent
again. Those times were so harsh back then, so some ladies g-
ave in to a lot of temptations. They wanted to be admired and
so loved for real and very often.
I wish that I could have met some of those ladies of Egypt. I wou-
ld have been there for them in the good ways. I would have defini-
tely made their hearts decent again. Some ladies lashed out bec-
ause of being treated bad & that is sad.
Some of those ladies were being hurt in severe ways. Those ladi-
es still deserved genuine happiness, love, care, respect, massag-
es, flowers, deep conversations, good times, sincere kisses, long
hugs, & slow dances.
For centuries, ladies have been hurt in a lot of ways and every la-
dy needs continuous goodness. I wish that I could meet every la-
dy in the world that I am not related to. I would talk to them dee-
ply, listen to them actively, tend to their needs, laugh with them,
hold them, and console them. OOH!
I would release as much real love as possible to them. I have so
much love inside to give to ladies but don't always get the chan-
ces to. I get overlooked sometimes because I am rare & too go-
od. I am like a volcano but I erupt in only the greatest ways. HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment