Saturday, July 5, 2014

Apple



On April 1, 1976, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald
Wayne started the company Apple. On January 3, 1977 a-
lmost a year after I was born, they decided to name the e-
stablishment Apple Computers Incorporated.

On January 9, 2007, of course they renamed it Apple Inc-
orporated. Those intellectuals let their imaginations run wi-
ld, so a lot of innovative products were made. Apple has h-
ad its up and downs like all businesses do.

Those folks always found ways to rise back to the very t-
op. Yes, they make tons of billions annually. The employe-
es have released some of the most revolutionary devices. I
do not purchase their merchandise but I know ingenuity f-
or sure.

They do have that and I give them their proper credit. Steve
Jobs became less extravagant over the years and did start
saving some of his money. Steve Jobs has left a legacy &
Steve Wozniak is maintaining it.

No comments:

Post a Comment