Thursday, July 24, 2014
A So-Called Family Friend Used My Name So That Got Me In Trouble Years Ago
That person knew that I didn't get in trouble so
he utilized my name. My identity had to be stol-
en in the early 90's but I got arrested on a day
in the mid 90's. HA!!! I was at the bus stop with
my collage-CD player in South Dallas.
I was the weirdo of that area near Fair Park. HAH!
I mostly played cassettes back then so I usually
carried some with me. HAH! XENA! HUY-YUY!!!!!
I was also into going to wild-techno raves, indust-
rial raves, rock raves, and metal raves. Some pro-
moters came up with good ideas for traditional p-
arties. HAH!!
Some officers stopped right at the bus stop and
got out. I was definitely wondering why. They as-
ked me questions and for my identification. I sh-
owed my ID & answered without hesitation. Th-
ey certainly stopped the wrong person.
I told them that I do not commit crimes. I also to-
ld them that I'm all about going to Deep Ellum, m-
eeting ladies, musicality, & being refreshingly odd.
They checked my ID in the system and informed
me. There was a warrant for my arrest.
I was like: "You have to be joking!" They surely w-
ere not so handcuffs were placed on my wrists. O-
nly I could get arrested at a bus stop. HAH-HAH-
HAH-HAH!
I was booked & put in a cell. At least they had a t-
elevision. HA! They served me bologna and proce-
ssed potatoes. I was so ready to get out of there. I
enjoy and appreciate my freedom.
Some days passed & I received some great news.
The false-family friend confessed and got detained
so I was freed. WHOA! I am glad that that person
admitted to wrongdoing. He committed a drug pos-
session crime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment