Friday, July 11, 2014
Becky, Ruby, Keisha, and Maria
The preciousness of our time. Do we even remember wh
en a pay phone costed a dime? The fantastic, decent trad-
ing partnerships. Eating potato, corn, banana, & apple ch-
ips. I used to eat those often. Now, I mostly eat tortilla ch-
ips. HA!
Being trustworthy & evoking plenty of poignancy. Inform-
ing others about the importance of musicality. Finding the
good in various genres of music & movies. Remaining ca-
lm & peaceful revolutionaries.
Respecting several forms of independent, non-commercial,
& alternative media. Yes, I put in years of studying search
engines & Wikipedia. You should have known that from w-
hat I write. HA!
Really getting to know Becky, Ruby, Keisha, & Maria. W-
HOO! There is a funny, deep lady with the last name Tho-
mpson & the first name Lea. Cultural development & actu-
al goodness.
Seeing things that are so stunning. Appreciating the sen-
se of humor and intellect of Debbie Dunning. She was the
nice Tool Time Girl on the silly show Home Improvement.
UH-I! HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA-
HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment