Saturday, July 12, 2014

Just Years of Dealing with Crap (When Will People Stop Doing Swamp-Water Nonsense?)



Some things are wrong with some folks; when they don't
want me to clean up on my usual days. That's why I have
to clean up on other days. Stop stepping out when you k-
now that I am about to step out of my room.

Some even come home sometimes minutes before, or rig-
ht at the time that I'm about to step out of my room. Tho-
se are not coincidences, so do not even say that they are.

I detect bull-number 2 immediately. That is annoying and
not right at all. All I want to do is keep the kitchen, dining
room, and living room tidy regularly. I always clean the b-
athroom.

You all know that I will stay in my room when you all do
those childish acts. You all do not need to see me. Oh I
forgot, some of you all are shallow and twisted.

Hey Joyce, there really is a bisexual stalker upstairs who
claims to be religious. Joyce, you probably suspected him
because he is so obvious. You need to tell that clown to m-
ove out or stop harassing folks.

Tell him to keep his sexuality to himself. That type of life-
style and religion do not mix anyway. He should even kn-
ow that & other religious folks should know that too. It's
a sin against Jehovah God. You have a student upstairs.

There are no excuses for his actions. I'm wise to the thin-
gs that folks do. I didn't just fall off of the turnip truck. It's
like Deja vu to me. In other words, nothing new. Just a l-
ot of years of dealing with crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment