Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I Even Bought a Batman Sweater (1989 Film Version) From A Warner Bros. Store (The Batman Logo Was All Embroidered)




I purchased that particular sweater years ago and still had
it up until this year. I finally threw it away. I used to wear it
some days just to mix things up a bit. HA! I purchased it at
Northpark Mall and a unique umbrella with a holster. I got
that item at the store Brookstone. The umbrella finally tore
up in 2012. It went with my dapper style. HAH-HAH!

I even bought a Superman sweater. You know that a lot of
people were wearing the those superhero t-shirts just to be
trendy. Some were actually fans though. I definitely am and
I also wear a Punisher t-shirt under my button-down shirt s-
ometimes. You all can Google the Punisher soundtrack. S-
ome of the songs hit hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment