The 24-hour place Cafe Brazil does sell chili in a
bread bowl. HAH!!! Some subdivisions are hell in
disguise. The band Slipknot played the AC/DC s-
ong For Those About to Rock at the beginning of
a lot of their shows.
Staying ourselves even when we go through trials
and tribulations. I am tired of hearing elementary
crap so I am walking all the way to work. Some
college students and other adults must do not li-
sten to what they are saying. They need to so t-
hat they can kept their dirty mouths shut.
I have not received another reply message from
the Blitz Weekly owner and editor yet. I might a-
lso write about some sports for that publication.
I do not know when though. What's the hold up?
Any day now, I suppose. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
I am growing my little Internet opportunities for
sure. I am doing tasks for some companies at
home too. Make sure to get a Paypal account
when working at home. Some pay that way ex-
clusively. COO!
Especially the companies hiring writers, edito-
rs, proofreaders, data entry workers, photogra-
phers, artists, travel agents, & recruiting ass-
istants.
The African kingdom Dahomey is now the cou-
ntry of Benin. Artemis is a fictional goddess b-
ut was portrayed as real. The band Second Co-
ming has a strong album called Second Comi-
ng (1998). I know that some will like their so-
ngs.
The metal band Craw are gifted too. Yes, my
wisdom is beyond my age and you all should
have known that. HAH!!!!!!!! Common standout
songs of all time are Take it EZ, Watermelon,
Resurrection (Extra P remix 95), Be, & Testify.
Listen to all of the music of the lyrical hip-hop-
pers Digable Planets.
Brand Nubian released a timeless album c-
alled One for All. Their songs All for One,
Slow Down, & Wake Up will get embedd-
ed in your head. The bands Baboon, Caulk,
& Brutal Juice are gritty and bold. The int-
elligence of hot Jill Scott, Catherine Zeta-J-
ones, Mary Tyler Moore, and Angie Stone.
Anyone will like the emotional lyrical hip hop
song They Reminisce Over You. A lot of ear-
thlings have passed away. The band Cathedr-
al started in year 1989 and their album Forest
of Equilibrium was put on the market. Yes, it
hits hard so listen to it.
The band Freebase are hardcore & metal so
you know that they're talented. The band Sin-
ch has a rocking song called To Die in A Fall.
I learned about them & the band Freebase fr-
om a Rock Sound compilation. Get their alb-
um called Sinch & put the horns up because
you want to.
There were actually 2 ladies who flowed usi-
ng the name The Real Roxanne. The second
one released her album in 1984. Learn about
her, Roxanne Shante, Nikki D, and Heather B.
Those ladies are lyrical hip-hoppers. Denise D-
ee Barnes was a rapper & hosted the old sch-
ool show Pump it Up.
The bands Curl Up & Die, Garuda, & Bleed-
ing Through are rough. HA!! I learned about
the band Downthesun years ago. Their song
called We All Die is on a Rock Sound com-
pilation & on their album Downthesun. The
band Blindside also has a song on that parti-
cular Rock Sound compilation. It is called C-
aught a Glimpse.
No comments:
Post a Comment