Sunday, July 20, 2014
2012 Was My Roughest Year Ever Financially (I Was Still Getting Acquainted with Some True Ladies. OOH!)
That year was rough money-wise because I became
unemployed for several months. I was applying online,
applying in person, and going to interviews a lot. I ev-
en signed up with some staffing agencies & did call
the offices often to get put on the availability list. HA!
I was having no good luck job-wise in Texas during
that year. Even with my 20 years of experience, it
was still so hard to find a hourly job. Competition &
lack of suitable opportunities made it even harder.
I applied for office, warehouse, factory, distribution c-
enter, restaurant, store, and online positions nonstop.
It was like running into brick walls. I was running out
of money and time so I had to move in with my mot-
her. I still had hope though.
I am so used to having my own place so I had to put
my pride aside to even ask her. Some commission op-
portunities came up but I was searching for a hourly j-
ob. I did do a couple of temp assignments. HA!! I was
able to save some money to help her out financially.
So the ladies that I encountered still deserved my full
attention and my good actions. You know that I had
fun and mutual understandings with those ladies. I ga-
ve them as much of my quality time as I could.
I was so there for those ladies emotionally, mentally,
& physically. I never let them down and we establish-
ed strong friendships. Those kind of understandings
continued in Oklahoma and Washington state.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment