The history of the Sphinxes & all of the Pyramids of Eg-
ypt. Cleopatra 7 spoke Greek most of the time, but did
learn to speak Egyptian. Then she imitated the fictional
goddess Isis.
ypt. Cleopatra 7 spoke Greek most of the time, but did
learn to speak Egyptian. Then she imitated the fictional
goddess Isis.
The Cantonese Opera is a pertinent part of Chinese Op-
era. I am glad that they mix it up with karate, harmonizi-
ng, acrobatics, acting, and musicality.
On July 13, 1954, Frida Kahlo passed away. Rest in p-
eace, bold lady. I fully understood you. She went throu-
gh a lot pain & I would have never hurt her. She did put
her frustrations in her unique art. I'm glad that they final-
ly recognized her and her works.
ly recognized her and her works.
Lacuna is a gap in a manuscript, inscription, text, pai-
nting, or a musical work. On June 21, 2001, hot, odd,
smart Frida Kahlo was honored on a postage stamp.
On July 5, 2014, I was going to research the list of la-
dy-rulers & title holders. You all know that I will get to
that list soon. HAH-HAH-HAH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment