I made my dentist's office appointment online, but I might
still have to call the establishment. HAH-HAH!!!!!! My me-
ssage probably will not get read in time. I set the appoint-
ment for July 19 at 2:00PM. HAH-HAH!
At home, I brush my teeth in the mornings, sometimes af-
ter eating, and sometimes before I sleep. I also ustilize Li-
sterine Mouthwash (Original), Altoids Mints, & Hall's Lo-
zenges.
I'll get back to brushing after every meal. I have been ski-
pping because other house-dwellers are usually in the liv-
ing room, kitchen, or running in and outside. I do not wa-
nt anyone to see me, so that is why I miss my some of
my usual brushing times. HAH!
At work, I usually brush my teeth & wash up almost eve-
ry break. Those are good habits so stop laughing. HA! I
also use mouthwash, mints, & lozenges during that pers-
onal time. HAH!!! I do everything that I can to keep them
clean, but it is definitely time to go back to the dentist's
office. HA!
If I don't have to punch in immediately, I clean up the ba-
throom counters & sinks before I start the shift. I also cl-
ean those up almost every break. I could work for the sa-
nitation crew. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
I just help out when I can. HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment