Thursday, July 24, 2014
The Only Stuff I Got In Trouble For Was Light (HA!)
In 1995, I got ticketed for being aggressive in a government
building. On a day in the 00's, I called for a cab, got in, ma-
de it to my destination, and did not pay. HAH-HAH! I know
better. HA! I stood there while the driver called the police. I
was ready to suffer the consequences. I should have had m-
oney before I called so I was wrong that early morning. HA!
My name was used again and this time in the early 2000's.
I did not get arrested for that though. They would have been
mistaken anyway. COO!
In 2012 (during my drought) (HAH!!!!), I got fined for soliciting
without a permit. I was working for a company doing door-to-
door sales or at least trying to make those kind of sales. HA!
Someone called the police on the door-knockers, we stood th-
ere, and 3 of us got tickets.
I know that doing any kind of product-selling in communities r-
equires obtaining a selling permit and the company should pay
for those types of permits for their employees. HA! TRUE! I to-
ok a chance & wanted to make some money though. HAH!!!!!
I was going to even try to sell vehicles. Public commission-jo-
bs are not for me.
I knew that selling in person is most definitely not for me. I just
thought that I could do it. HAH!!!!!! We avoided houses that had
the sign: "No Soliciting," posted. I was wrong and had to quit. I
did not want to get a second ticket. Tickets can be compared to
rent and mortgages. HA! I like my background clean. I did meet
some decent-family members in those neighborhoods.
I appeared in court for the ticket & pleaded no contest. Since I
remained honest, the judge dismissed my ticket. I also told him
my true story and that I was trying to start over. He checked the
cleanliness of my background so that also helped him make his
decision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment