Friday, July 18, 2014
Some Supervisors & Leads Know That Some of Their Team Members Are Highly Intelligent, but Those So-Called Superiors Are Too Egotistical
Some of those so-called superiors want to be the smartest
in the workplaces. When they realize that they are not, so-
metimes they just replace the intelligent ones or try to repl-
ace them. Yes, even when those smart folks are working h-
ard & that's another reason why some get replaced. I'm de-
finitely irreplaceable like Rembrandt's paintings. HA-COO!
In other words, some of the terminated ones are smarter &
are working harder than the ones in charge. Some supervis-
ors and leads got lucky so that's how some of them got th-
eir positions. Some of those lost earthlings try to make the
workplaces their shows. Forget that because this is not TV,
clowns. Quit trying to be so perfect because no one will e-
ver be. Even the best of us make mistakes.
A lot of folks that do not get chances could lead crews rig-
htfully & ethically always. They do not realize that any day
could be my last because I'm progressing to some things
that are more profitable and extremely comfortable for me.
I also will have more time to spend with some ladies. HA!!
I am meeting some deserving ones for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment