Wednesday, May 28, 2014

You Are Going to Laugh




My life and power is similar to Peter Parker/Spiderman &
Bruce Wayne/Batman & that is why I relate to them. We
will hear the same negative comments from different folks
throughout life. WHOA! Watching the shows Mama's Fam-
ily and Mayberry RFD. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!

Saying: "Give me some Chili Fritos!," like the kid from the m-
ovie Friday. HA!!! Saying: "I could take your lady but I will n-
ot." Eating celery with Betty. HA! Wishing that everyone had
chances to own businesses because many have great ide-
as.

There's an underlying seriousness about Orion even when he
is being so silly. Job growth, low mortgage rates, low invento-
ry levels, compelling home prices, and consumer confidence f-
uels the housing market. Some don't realize that I have heard
it all since age 8 so they are talking about themselves.

Saying: "Girl, you really got me now!," like the rocker David Lee
Roth. HAH-HAH-HA! Ashley is hot, smart, & fun & I really hope
that her and I get goofy together. HA! Saying: "Emily has to be
1 of the smartest, sweetest lady-cashiers and I wonder if she is
age 18 years old or older!" HA!

Saying: "Emily is articulate & she has nice ear plugs!" Saying:
"I remember Janet, Crissy, Teri, and Cindy too!" HA! Yes, most
ladies that I know have me looking up in the sky while holding
them tightly. I am thanking God for allowing me to make decent
connections with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment