Sunday, May 25, 2014
Part 7 of After I Meet That Special Lady
I like hugging her & I like rubbing her. I like touching her
& I like trusting her. We will surely stay fun, fresh, & so
true. We go to many of the places that she wants to go
to. We go to the other places later.
I am very blessed because I get to date her. I'll always t-
reat her like I want to be treated. We will not argue even
if moments get heated. We do say what we mean & we
mean what we say. It is really okay to do things her way.
I always want to know how she is feeling. I always want
to know what she's thinking. We surely have our prioriti-
es in the right order. We come with skills like teams in
the fourth quarter.
We do serious research and we have great careers. We
watch the show Cheers & we have no fear. I'll always p-
amper her & we indulge. We do not hold anything in, so
we divulge. It really feels good to give her massages, kis-
ses, roses, hugs, & those collages.
I absolutely adore her and we are like good weather. She
will always have my full attention. We can always have the
deep conversations. We are very stable in every way. We
know how to properly balance work and play.
We know that most things aren't free. We always find time
to visit her family. I am glad that she let me enter her world.
She will not regret it & she makes my toes curl. HA!! I will
never disappoint her at all. We eat crunchy fish sticks ma-
de by Mrs. Paul. HA-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
I want her more than my pay every week. We know that it
is all right for us to be unique geeks and freaks. She has n-
ice eyes, facial features, & skin. I'll always rate her a zillion
times ten. I respect her shape & I respect her size.
I respect her hips & I respect her thighs. I respect her exqui-
site mind, body, & soul. We eat our cereal in mugs instead
of bowls. HA!! We're not selfish but we are healthy. With p-
ersistence, we will become wealthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment