Monday, May 26, 2014
Trying to Be Mathematically, Mechanically, Artistically, and Creatively Inclined
Taking a 7-year, 21,000-mile trip around the world walk-
ing like Paul Salopek. I am so unique that I am even we-
ird to some freaky people. HA! Some of them never fully
understand me either. Some of them are posing freaky a-
nyway. I guess because of too many trips to the store H-
ot Topic.
Wishing that more folks were able to totally step away fr-
om poppy, trendy, negative foreign influences. Taking na-
ps in all kinds of caps. Jamey Jasta and Kirk formed a ba-
nd called Kingdom of Sorrow. Jamey is from the hardcore
band Hatebreed and Kirk is from the band Crowbar. HA!
Honoring folks playing basketball in wheelchairs and runn-
ing with artificial legs. Trying to be more mathematically, m-
echanically, artistically, and creatively inclined. The compa-
ny called Yellow's logo is orange. HAH!!!!! Saying: "You ate
my Munchos and you know that you did!" HAH-HAH-HAH!
The wittiness of the ladies Vodka Jane & Vodka Rockstar.
Malt-O-Meal is wheat farina & malted barley. Saying" Stop
being stingy & give me some of that barbecue!" HAH-HAH!
Honoring people creating art while having crippling diseas-
es & getting degrees while having brain deficiencies. OH!
I still like Vixen Val even though she lost lots of weight. She
did it for herself & I am proud of her. A lot of folks know her
from her bold websites, but she is highly intelligent & about
empowering thick ladies. OOH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment