Wednesday, May 14, 2014

We Are All Equal


I get so dapper but I do not do it to make anyone look bad.
We are all equal and I hope that everybody makes progress.
All of us have goals to accomplish, so there is no need to sh-
ow pettiness. Wake up because you're making yourselves lo-
ok extremely foolish. Some of them claim to be so Christian,
Protestant, Baptist, Presbytarian, Catholic, Muslim, Buddist,
or other religion. Stop faking church. HA-HAH-HAH-HAH!

So stop getting jealous of me. Stop being envious of me. Stop
disliking me & stop hating me. Stop getting intimidated of me.
Stop harassing me & calling me stupid. Anyone who call oth-
ers stupid are the ones who are really stupid. I'm smart & full
of life substance. I'm no threat to others' livelihoods.

I dress up & clean up for me. The cleaning is done not to sh-
ow people up but to sincerely help out. I'm just a decent, hard-
working, totally straight, authentic man. I'm here to do the job
that I was hired to do. I am not here to take others' positions.

I'm not here to show off or overcompensate. I did not come to
work to take others' ladies. I'm looking for a new lady but I'll f-
ind her elsewhere. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!!!!! I'm quiet & I focus solely on my job
duties.

Those are the reasons why I do not make a lot of eye contact.
Being harassed severely in the past and present is another va-
lid reason. I am very honest. Even when some people are talk-
ing to me, because I can surely hear them.

I used to look at my superiors when they were talking to me. I
look at some folks who are actually trying to help me when th-
ey speak to me. I acknowledge ones who deserve it. I also look
around when crossing some of the main intersections without li-
ghts. In other words, I do look around when I have to. HA!!

I do rely on my superhero side vision and big ears. It is nothing
against anybody even though I have been treated bad since th-
at age 5. I do not say much to anyone, but I still work well on t-
eams. I do communicate job-related information with them.

Being a decent loner & nerd are other valid reasons. So stop mi-
sunderstanding me. So stop stereotyping me because you are
so wrong. Ask me about me. WHOA! I am not Uptown, Downto-
wn, modern, or poppy. I am myself and I get the job done right.

When folks get to know me, they find out that I am truly real. Th-
ey also find out that I'm not shallow. So stop spreading idiotic ru-
mors about me. Gossip is nothing but number 2. I'm dapper but
I'm 90s Deep Ellum underground.

I do it for me & the ladies appreciate my clean-cut image. Do not
make bad assumptions about me. I'll give you the accurate info ab-
out me, because others don't really know me. HAH!!! Do not worry
about me because I will continue to heal myself and be alright.

I am not worried about anyone. Some people shut down because
of my politeness, cleanliness, & intelligence. I do not want them to
do that. Some people even start being nice and much cleaner. HA!
I'm glad that they copy those qualities from me. I'll continue to pray
for myself & you all. I don't stare but I do still care. HA! Have good
days & nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment