Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I Still Wish the Best for Her


In 2002, I met a good lady named Mi-Mi in an apartment comp-
lex that I lived in. She resided with her sister and she came to
America to study often. She ended up extending her visa, work-
ing hard, saving money, & remaining productive.

We started out speaking to each other as we were passing in
& out of the pedestrian gate. We also saw & spoke to each o-
ther at a local transit center. Then, we started going out on dat-
es. Our first date was at the Romano's Macaroni Grill in Addis-
on, TX.

Some dates entailed her coming to my place, dinners, good mu-
sic, fun dancing, slow dancing, meaningful conversations, & inti-
macy. OOH, Mi-Mi!!!!! We became so close & mesmerized with
each other.

We started moving fast, established an exclusive relationship, g-
ot to know each other very well, had more fun, spent quality time
with her family, & accomplished more goals. By the way, she mo-
ved into my place before we got serious with each other. HA-HA!
In the beginning, it worked out extremely well.

We took turns cooking & washing dishes. Our hours were kind of
similar regarding work. She got off at 10 PM & I got off at 11 PM.
She came to pick me up & she is still awesome. We got along g-
reat & made compromises for each other. We stopped going out
without the other one present to an extent.

I used to go to Deep Ellum regularly & go wild. I did come back la-
te many mornings. I stopped doing that to be with her at home or
somewhere with her outside. I couldn't live single anymore. We pi-
cked some of the liveliest places to go to. I was actually blessed
with her by God. I still appreciate her.

We got married immediately after building the exclusive relationship.
I actually do think that it was love at first sight. We sort of knew that
it was going to go way beyond the fantastic companionship. We rea-
lly enjoyed being with each other for sure. She will always rock in m-
any ways. We were spending a lot of quality time together.

Then I got sent to 3rd shift & some other things changed. Of course,
she wasn't happy with the shift change. I was not happy with it either.
She wanted me to quit that job & find something better. We truly be-
lieve in each other. We lost a lot of quality time together. Being on th-
at shift took it all away.

When it is gone, break-up explosions occur. We definitely didn't have
any of the arguing, yelling, or fighting explosions at all. We remained
totally respectful through it all. OOH, Mi-Mi! HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!!!!
I was making lots of money at that company so that's why I didn't le-
ave it right away. I really wanted to though and I told her that.

I wanted to do it for her and I. She wanted me to get an additional edu-
cation because she knew that I could do better. I self-taught myself ab-
out all kinds of software and history. I also learned from watching PBS,
doing research online consistently, & watching a variety of sports & old
shows. I still needed to get some certification and/or degrees.

Companies have to see the proof on paper. I got off at 6:00 AM & arriv-
ed home at about 7:35 AM. I ended up only seeing her in the mornings.
Those times were when she was sleeping & she rests well. She got up
at 9:00 AM because she had to be at work at 10 AM. I knew that she
would meet someone else but I did not know when or where.

Even some folks who easily resist temptation, give in to some temptatio-
ns sometimes. She made a mistake but I still wish the best for her. She
met somebody at work who worked the same exact hours that she work-
ed. After that wrecker called our place, she finally told me that she cheat-
ed on me. I did not get angry.

I still can not say anything bad about her because she is a good lady. I j-
ust want her to be totally happy. I even helped her move out, we were sti-
ll close friends, we still went places together, & I stayed close with her fa-
mily. She moved back to Taiwan. We could have worked it out if we real-
ly wanted to. I really wish that that we did because I still miss her & she
is still deserving.

She is forever embedded in my heart & soul. I definitely forgave her but I
will never forget her. She will keep making progress. She wanted me to co-
mmunicate more often & I certainly have learned to do that. My first marri-
age was a terrific, learning experience & I'll surely nurture me next marria-
ge properly. I'm so much more prepared for it & I'll not rush.

I know for a fact that building a strong friendship with a lady first is the fou-
ndation for everything else. Since that's the case, I give each lady that I co-
me in contact with options for real. I never give any unwanted pressure. Ma-
rriages are supposed to last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment