Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Be Very Careful While On Those Dating and Social Networking Websites



Some guys are classifying themselves as ladies on da-
ting and social networking websites, & that is totally wr-
ong. We have to make sure that we read the profiles ca-
refully for anything that sends up any red flags. This h-
ad me checking all of the ladies that I added to make c-
ertain that they are what they say they are.

Sometimes, I have sent friend requests without thoroug-
hly reading their profiles. I know better. Their photos wi-
ll have them looking like real ladies & that is why a lot
of them get accidentally added to friends' lists, so go c-
heck your lists. Yes, all of them.

I am telling myself to stay alert & you all to stay alert. S-
ome transvestites get hurt trying to pass as ladies. I am
not Eddie Murphy, Johnny Gill, Luther Vandross, Trey S-
ongs, Rickie Martin, Liberachy, Little Richard, or John Tr-
avolta. The singers that I mentioned were singing about l-
adies as a cover-up. They fooled a lot of people.

Those guys were living lies for years and got exposed for
what they really are. They thought that they could hide it,
even though they are infamous. They were wrong about th-
at. Eddie Murphy even made an album or two.

We have to re-read profiles to make extremely certain that
they are actual ladies. Yesterday, I did send some messag-
es to a user that I really thought was a lady. I definitely did
not see trans in the profile until today.

I sent that twisted user a message saying: "please disrega-
rd my messages." I will be more cautious next time. I can n-
ot miss red flag-words like trans ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment