Sunday, May 25, 2014
Part 5 of: After I Meet That Special Lady
Sometimes, she calls herself the Queen-Thing. I am funny
& I rotate like the characters of the game Ring-King. HAH!
Extensively, we surely cuddle & caress. We certainly will
make plenty of progress.
We mix it up & fix it up the way that we want. We are mod-
est, so we don't flaunt or taunt. We take turns cooking & w-
ashing dishes. We want to know about each others' good th-
oughts & wishes.
We eat food that is fatty, nutritious, & delicious. We are nev-
er malicious or vicious. We'll never lie, cheat, or hide. We wi-
ll surely remain qualified & fortified. We find ways to stay effi-
cient & productive.
We're on constant missions & we do things that are construc-
tive. She knows that I make rose petal-trails leading into roo-
ms & those never fail. HA!!! I give her sensual massages dai-
ly & nightly.
There will be no deceit, anger, abuse, envy, or jealousy. We
definitely sing and draw for each other. We really need each-
other & we feed each other. We country-line dance, do yoga,
& meditate. We rake leaves, roller-blade, and ice-skate. HA!
We keep the relationship exciting & so inviting. Both of us re-
ally like reading and writing. We are ourselves all of the time.
We keep using our Einstein minds. Together, we'll keep maki-
ng pottery.
Someday, we might win the lottery. We come strong like bills
every month. We give each other what we really want. We ri-
de the emotional roller coaster like Vivian Green.
We disinfect our place & we're very clean. Whenever she wins,
she says: “Bingo in the front row!” I say: “WHOA-OH-PALOH-
GO!” HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA-
HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment