Sunday, May 25, 2014

Part 4 of: After I Meet That Special Lady


We stay fit enough to keep up with each other. We rema-
in adventurous so we will always discover. Fireworks exp-
lode when we make love. We see the birds like blue jays,
red cardinals, and white doves.

I truly care for her so I will never diss her. When she takes
trips, I always miss her. She has me in awe even when she
lectures. We're like foundations & architecture. When we st-
art something, we will not stop it.

We can speak deep on some hot topics. We definitely use s-
ome down time to release. Sometimes, we will have gatherin-
gs including feasts. Sometimes, we're last but never least. We
want to see swan interacting with geese.

We know that it's wise to give each other options. We will eat
oven turkey & wheat buns. We accomplish our goals & we're
prosperous. Everyone should know that the world has a lot for
us.

We know that sometimes life will be kind of hectic. We keep g-
oing & expect the unexpected. We play guitars that are electric.
We are always sympathetic, athletic, & energetic. I will always f-
ind time to sensually hold her.

I'm truly glad that I know her. I told her that she can always lean
on my right shoulder. I'll always find time to console her. I have s-
ome poems & stories about her in my folder. We stay positive ev-
en as the world gets colder.

She admires me for being a real soldier. We're extremely solid like
many boulders. We walk through urban areas & subdivisions. We
consult with each other then make good decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment