Friday, May 30, 2014

Natural High



Having a moment of clarity like Henrik Sjowall of the band
the Defaced. Going crazy sometimes like Randy Blythe fr-
om the band Lamb of God, but only the good/alright crazy.
HA! Dave Grohl's music beginnings were based in metal.

Watching the show Golden Girls with some awesome lady
with curls. HA! Neutrogena Triple Protect Face Lotion & V-
aseline Extra Strength Face Lotion makes my radiant sk-
in even shinier. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!

The bands the Kovenant & Korn and the alternative/lyrical
hip hop group Outkast use a k instead of a c. HAH-HAH!!
Saying: "I am hungry, my stomach is growling, & you can
not have any of my nachos or strawberry cheesecake. HA!

Saying: "I never do drugs and I have a natural high!" Miche-
al Jordan still has a great reputation and legacy, even thou-
gh he had a gambling problem. Watching the shows What's
Happening, El Chavo, and the Benny Hill Show. HAH-HAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment