Sunday, May 25, 2014
Part 6 of: After I Meet That Special Lady
We won't let religion get in the way. She is free to believe
whatever she wants to believe. I'm spiritual & lyrical & b-
oth of us are each others' miracle. WHOA! We will perse-
vere and have fantastic years.
She can have many associates & friends. I'll always be th-
ere for here until the end. I will make her dinner while she's
relaxing. We found out more about each other from asking.
We do have finesse and we are brilliant.
We rock hard & we're resilient. We certainly know when to
wear galoshes. Sometimes, we do have to take it down sev-
eral notches. HA! We keep milk, juice, & water in constant
rotation.
We need crowd participation to actually unite nations. We
keep our sanity & decent humanity. We'll never be about h-
atred or vanity. We maintain our intelligence & silliness. We
give you the realness and I know that you feel this. HAH-HA!
We have excellent book sense & common sense. We are in-
tense & we will keep you in suspense. We look each other in
the eyes a whole lot. We know when to throw away some of
those pots. HA!
There is a whole lot of shaking going on at our place. There
is a whole lot of baking going on at our place. HAH-HAH-H-
AH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!! I like running my fingers thr-
ough her hair.
I'll always show her that I truly care. We take bubble baths
& showers together. We'll always find ways to intensify our
pleasures. We start and grow businesses like Suzanne So-
mers.
We respect good newcomers & true drummers. We give ea-
ch other the space that we need. Consistently, we support e-
ach other & succeed. We listen to living legends, dead legen-
ds, & masters. We know that there are a lot of evil pastors.
When we want to, we move faster. Sometimes she run past
me & sometimes I run past her. We really do accept each o-
thers' flaws. We obey the laws & eat pastry-bear claws. So-
metimes we pause & I kiss her jaws. Sometimes, we are jol-
ly like Green Giant & Santa Claus. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment