Over the years, I have met some married/attached ladies &
still do. I met them online and offline. Some of those deserv-
ing ladies have become my close friends & tell me a lot abo-
ut their lives. They immediately find out that I am easy to talk
to. They know that I actually listen to them for hours.
They realize that I have a great, big heart and that I really do
care. Yes, plenty of the discussions get deep & emotional. S-
ome of those Queens are getting so frustrated with their situa-
tions/relationships. Some are trying to work it out with their si-
gnificant others. I just hope that they do not keep getting hurt.
I have held some of those beauty contestants in my arms for
consoling purposes only. HA!! Some ladies are going through
so much and I have the true sympathy and empathy for them.
After they speak, some ladies placed their heads on my shoul-
ders & fall asleep. I'll never take advantage of their vulnerabilit-
ies.
I have no hidden agendas ever & I do not play mind games. In
other words, I just want to help them for real. I am not physica-
lly intimate with married/attached ladies. I'm only emotionally/m-
entally intimate with them. I do have intercourse with unattach-
ed ladies and ladies in open relationships. HA!
Trust me, it's not an act. It's me being myself. I really wish that
I could save all of those ladies. Ever since I was a kid, I have a-
lways had a lot of sympathy, empathy, and compassion for ladi-
es. They have lot of pertinent things to do and say. Every time I
hear their needs, I somehow become more sensitive to them.
All of my intentions are good always. I can admit that viewing la-
dies in porn also made me appreciate all ladies' body types & r-
espect them even more. Even those ladies have families to supp-
ort, but chose the x-rated route. Some get away from that in time
though and I applaud them.
Every time that I find out about their goals & achievements, I pla-
ce them in even higher regards. Every time that I see a very deep
show about ladies like Call the Midwife or ladies in sports, I just
cry sometimes & root for them. I'm very tough & masculine, but
I still shed tears. HA! Are you giggling, ladies? HA!
I already have the utmost respect for all of them, and have mome-
nts when I get emotional positively. Every time that I find out abo-
ut any girl or lady getting hurt in any way, I want to be there for th-
em and assist consistently. It is like I want to be a sensitive body-
guard to all of them, but it's not possible. HA! Maybe if I was imm-
ortal like angels. HA!
I really care that much & want them to know that. Yes, even before
I get to know them. I'm actually this real so they are not dreaming. I
know that some ladies get treated so badly, so I come through diffe-
rent & really polite. I am rare for sure.
I can also admit that I have an obsession for ladies, but it is a healt-
hy obsession. It is alright because I am a decent, real man. HAH!!!
Those are reasons why I complement all kinds of ladies in my writi-
ng. It is therapeutic and they deserve the goodness. It is not a stalk-
ing obsession or a perverted obsession at all. I was raised upright &
my mother do not play. HA!
I do not get out of line with it, in other words. I might get kind of carr-
ied away with it sometimes, so some ladies misunderstand me. If I
was in an exclusive relationship with some lady, I could still easily c-
ontrol my urges & stay totally faithful to her. I know that I can not h-
ave all of the young ladies and old ladies in this world. HA!
I just wish that more ladies believed me. Some ladies don't because
of past and/or present experiences. I comprehend that and some th-
ink that I am too good to be true. Ladies, I am true and brutally hon-
est. I do have an amazing way with words & a lot of my words are p-
owerful. I still don't say and/or write to them to flatter or sweet-talk.
It is never hogwash/fluff. HA!! It is real-life talk & girls & ladies des-
serve positive comments & actions continuously. Girls & ladies are
God's most precious creatures. They're on diamond-platinum thron-
es above us. I will defend and never pretend. OH!
No comments:
Post a Comment