I write to make people think harder, laugh, feel good, beco-
me more motivated, visualize, & question some things. I re-
ally want readers of my writing to realize that they are some-
bodies. I want them to know that I truly do care & I do have
a lot to say.
I almost stopped many years ago but knew that I had to con-
tinue writing. I write to amaze & soothe the folks. I write from
my heart, mind, & soul. It will be obvious to most folks for su-
re. I do include my personality & sense of humor in what I ex-
press, so get ready for some zingers. HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!
I have found many ways to get my thoughts out. My writing is
kind of odd for a valid reason or 10. HA!! I certainly mix so m-
uch of the seriousness, silliness, creativity, & positivity in my
creations. I can write in other styles easily.
I do have a complex, unique, & bold style. I blend so much up
in each line/sentence in awesome ways. I know that folks will
understand what I'm doing with it. It definitely need to be read
deeply. I am definitely divulging as much positivity as possible.
I still will rant though every now and then. HA!
I want to raise the self-esteem of the folks. I have come up wi-
th something truly needed and special for the masses. It will
actually help them because my writing is therapy forever. My
writing in this different blog is made up of poems, random tho-
ughts, some articles, my true stories, and deep rhymes.
You will all know that I can write well even from those. You all
will also know that I do research, I state the facts, I divulge wis-
dom, I have a wild sense of humor, I have good sentence struc-
ture, & I have great grammar.
I block them off correctly, but some websites distort them. I gu-
ess because I enter a lot of text. HA! Stop making my sentence
structure look bad, websites. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA-
HAH-HAH-HAH!!!
My punctuation skills, proofreading skills, and spelling skills a-
re up to par. Well, I can still work on my punctuation skills. HA!
I even say a lot in the titles. Congratulate authentic writers, edit-
ors, and publishers. Thank you for reading this.
No comments:
Post a Comment