No one can stop me and that is what makes them even
madder. WHOA! I have the guts & I still eat donuts. HA!
Saying: "You are weak like Glass Joe from the game Mi-
ke Tyson's Punchout!" HA!!! Walking to some destinatio-
ns.
Saying: "You are weak like Glass Joe from the game Mi-
ke Tyson's Punchout!" HA!!! Walking to some destinatio-
ns.
Watching the western Gunsmoke with some fun folks. R-
eading some stanzas then watching the western Bonanza.
A lot of people go against me automatically, but I am fully
prepared. Saying: "Rambo: Force of Freedom!" HAH-HA-
HAH-HAH-HAH! I have no guns though. COO!
The unrecognized intelligence of Rocky/Sylvester Stallone,
Otep Shamaya, Chino Moreno, Morgan Lander, & Emilie A-
utumn. Jodie Foster knows there are impostors on the rost-
ers. Saying: "I want some chili-cheese fries!," like that funny
kid from the Jamie Foxx Show. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
kid from the Jamie Foxx Show. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment