Sunday, May 25, 2014

Part 2 of: After I Meet That Special Lady


She wants an answer to every question that she asks. She
likes to complete every task & not wear masks. She's deep
like Stockard Channing & Meryl Streep. Nightly, she gets 8
hours of sleep.

She carries herself well & I can't resist her. I will always find
time to sincerely kiss her. Even when she wakes up, she lo-
oks so good. She is naturally beautiful even in a hood. Make-
up only enhances her natural beauty.

Sometimes, she volunteers for jury duty. She said that nobo-
dy can replace me. I like to face her & she likes to face me.
Two of our favorite stores are Walmart & Macy's. We definit-
ely make each other tasty pastries.

I'll keep surprising her & giving her apples. I will always want
her, Frosted Flakes, and a Snapple. We will invest in real es-
tate because we're smart. We correctly play our parts. She's
hot & funny like Tina Fey.

Her & I asked: “What did Gina say?” HAH-HAH! We stay lev-
el-headed & grounded. We certainly keep each other astoun-
ded. We have discussions & we let it out to get it out. We sa-
tisfy each other and we definitely sweat it out. HAH-HAH!

I listen actively whenever she speaks. We do thoroughly cle-
an our castle every week. To me, she actually is the best qu-
een. To her, I really am the best king. To us, our genuine love
is the best thing. We have integrity & we are unconventional.

We have dignity & we are multidimensional. I go to the store
Bed, Bath, & Beyond with her. She's strong, sexy, cute, & d-
etermined  like Angela Stanford & Cristie Kerr.

No comments:

Post a Comment