Saturday, May 17, 2014

Another True and Funny One


After I impregnate that special lady 2 or three times, I will ha-
ve one life to live with her and all of my children. In the meant-
ime, I'll definitely enjoy being single. HAH-HA! I'm most certa-
inly young and restless. I'm extremely bold and beautiful, but I
stay modest. In another world, I found my guiding light. I resea-
rched those soap operas, but I don't ever watch them. HAH-H-
AH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!

I thought that I was born to be very wild. I realized that it is good
to be tame sometimes. It is okay to go to symphonies and oper-
as and sit down sometimes. HAH-HAH-HAH! It's alright to go to
art galleries, museums, and events. It's nice to go to some rock
& metal shows & stand there like security guards. HAH-HAH-H-
AH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!

Every weekend, I used to go clubs to dance acrobatically. Trees,
Curtain Club, Adair's Saloon, Club Dada, Lizard Lounge, LaGran-
ge, and Club Galaxy were my favorites. I was not taking any bre-
aks at all though. I was surely doing it for the serious workout. I
was also doing it for the wonderful ladies.

I got acquainted with some hot beauties. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-H-
A-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!! They loved my high energy level and uniquen-
ess. I certainly still do have those things. I even move better now t-
han I did at 18. I somehow made the moves sillier, faster, and mo-
re precise. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!

I am also hyperactive, creative, & artistic. I have amazing stamina
& a high metabolism. I relate to superheroes and I move kind of like
Spider-Man and Batman. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!! I was showing my
skills but I was not trying to make anyone look bad. I do whatever I
do for me and to help out.

I seriously respected their dance moves too. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!
I mostly remained in my own world though. I get in my comfort zone
easily there. HA-HA!!!! I made up a lot of moves & practiced what I m-
ade up. HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment