Friday, May 30, 2014
Mother, I Love You
Like the singer Michael McDonald said: "I keep forgetti-
ng that we're not in love anymore." HAH-HAH-HAH-HA!
Getting up early just to watch episodes of Laverne and
Shirley. HA! Taking it one day at a time like Bonnie Fr-
anklin, Valerie Bertinelli, and Snider. HAH-HAH-HAH!!!
Not selling out like Big Brother Almighty from the movie
School Daze. WHOA! Him and Tisha Campbell did wa-
ke all the way up though. WHOA! I thought that I saw J-
alessa/Dawn Lewis from that show Different World in th-
at movie too sporting a well-maintained, Ester Rolle-afro.
HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
I could have seen her in another role though. It has been
awhile since I have viewed that movie. HAH-HAH-HAH-H-
AH-HAH!!!! Dawn probably played one of those jiggaboo
ladies, because she is such the opposite of them. HA!!
Wishing that we could unicorns in our pressed uniforms.
HA! Eating dessert while relaxing in a hammock. Openi-
ng up doors and pulling out chairs for the ladies. Orion is
without a doubt about chivalry. Saying: "Mother, I love y-
ou." Saying: "Father, I miss you even though I never kn-
ew you."
Never being shady even when you are in a Mercedes. St-
aying in the abyss with most things. Blocking out all of the
nonsense. Drinking cold water while out on dates with par-
ents' daughters. Watching that movie Big Trouble in Little
China with Dina. HA!
Most folks hate me because I am doing some good things
that they are not doing. WHOA! OH! The truth, Ruth! HAH!!
Managing our money correctly in index fund-portfolios. S-
aying: "There's always something there to remind me!" HA!
Saying: "You sunk my battleship!" HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-H-
AH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!
Kurt Russell came from Gunsmoke or Bonanza. HAH!!! He
guest-starred on one of those. Pam Dawber and Robin Wi-
lliams came from the show Mork & Mindy. Leonardo Dica-
prio came from that show Growing Pains. Jada Pinkett ca-
me from the show Different World.
Will Smith came from rap & the show Fresh Prince of Bel-
Air. Brad Pitt came from the movie Thelma & Louise. They
are versatile actors for sure. I definitely relate to that movie
The Pursuit of Happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment