Sunday, May 25, 2014

Part 3 of: After I Meet That Special Lady


I'm glad that I met her & she is a go-getter. She is a trend-
setter and she always gets better. She could be younger t-
han me or older than me, but I'm still bolder than her. We c-
an't compare the way that we are to the way that we were.

We do miss Johnny Cash & Patsy Cline. We know that Lor-
etta Lynn is still divine and so fine. HA! We do appreciate n-
ature & seeing icicles. She'll often giggle, wiggle, & jiggle. H-
AH!! We have good intentions and habits. We are quick like
cheetahs and rabbits.

We always find time for our powerful romance. Wisely, we u-
tilize every chance. We listen to Joni Mitchell and Frank Sin-
atra. We listen to the bands System of a Down, Soulfly, Spin,
Slow Grind, Carnal Forge, Eyes Set to Kill, Converge, & Pan-
tera.

Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? We are old school like
every Winnebago. We stomp our feet & come on down. We b-
ring it on in & bring it on now. We know that many earthlings
need true love. We listen to Waylon Jennings & hot Wynonna
Judd. HA!

She knows that I'll always bring the charm. We do find time to
shut off the alarms. We watch out for every type of swarm. Li-
ke the band The Doors, we are riders of the storm. It is amazi-
ng to view birds flying in unison.

We used to play games on the website iwon.com. She still pr-
obably eat those Pixie Sticks. We will take the long way home
like Tonya Tucker & the band The Dixie Chicks. She likes drivi-
ng & I like walking. Now, I have to go because my Rice Krisp-
ies are talking. HAH-HAH-HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment